Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It’s money magnetment!

“Money magnetment not a budget…” was a striking and awakening statement engraved in my mind during the whole day seminar/teaching that my wife, Judy and our eldest daughter, Colette attended.  Mr. John Calub, the Philippines’ number 1 wealth coach filled with inexhaustible energy introduced to us the secrets of “How to become a Money Magnet?”  We were among the estimated 1,500 Cebuanos who were equally energized and positively expecting to become millionaires.  It was conducted at the SM Trade Hall on June 11, 2011.

Indeed, it was an awakening and a productive day full of realization that “no one is poor.”  Everybody is rich because we have a rich God.  I noted a lot of paradox and applicable as well as doable universal laws to become truly rich (1 Tim 6:3-10).  I appreciate and admire the conviction, integrity, honesty and purity of our wealth guru’s desire for all Filipinos to be truly wealthy.  I am with his dream for the President of the Philippines to attend his seminar. I have the strong feeling that once all our political leaders imbibe the teachings of true richness and wealth, our Nation will be healed from the ”social cancer” we are into. It’s a simple remedy of “healing the Land”, not RH Bill.  

Accordingly, he is not a preacher nor a religious man but all concepts, fundamental laws and applications are basically Bible-based. For me, it was a God-given opportunity on how to live life to the full.  I am excitedly thrilled looking forward to the next level of learning and application how to be wealthy in all aspects of my life.  In fact, we readily purchased discounted tickets for “Attracting Wealth” scheduled on July 9, 2011 at the same venue. I strongly recommend to our brothers/sisters in the BCBP Community, relatives and friends to participate in this noble undertaking to unleash our “inherent and infinite potential” we have since birth.

I praise and thank God for the step by step revelation and positive response to our family’s petition for financial blessing, abundance and freedom.  We support our second daughter, Marianne Claire and their only brother who is the youngest in the family, Francis John with their active involvement as sales agents of the Unlimited Network of Opportunities, Int’l Inc. (UNO).  They were with the first batch who attended the “money magnet” training subsidized by UNO.  Their respective honest application caught my attention and motivated me to attend ourselves.
 
I may not be that generous but I am charitable which I readily practice in my own family because I believe, “charity begins at home” (the first virtue of the first degree of the K of C).  I complied with my promise to the late Bro. Richard Kloster, OFM who was my benefactor.  Instead of repayment, he requested me to replicate what he did to me (”In their name…” www.nestofglory.blogspot.com , Feb 5, 2011).  As a family, we provided financial assistance to a seminarian who is now a faithful priest.  We are waiting for “financial abundance” to be able to offer financial assistance again whenever there will be another opportunity. Standing-by are the 19 households in ”Kalubian ni Lolo” (www.youtube.com search permaculture2011).  They are our “social responsibility”.

At this point in time, I feel God’s graciousness for His promised abundant blessings.    However, we seem to live on tight budget, “pag maikli ang kumot, namamaluktot”.  Applying the lessons learned from our wealth guru, we resolve to “buy a big blanket”.  “Do not make a budget, manage your money.”   

The training/seminar is for all commonsensical and sensible individuals to be awakened about the universal laws of God about love and giving (“Holistic being and living” www.nestofglory.blogspot.com Jan. 25, 2011).  I learn that “freewill giving/offering” is above and beyond the minimum tithe responsibility of every creature.

I resolve and have decided to follow the perfectly healthy “leader of the trade”, our wealth guru, the truly wealthy JOHN CALUB!!  I simply need to create a mindset of “genuine money magnetment system”.  A little bit skeptical being clouded by “limiting beliefs” of the past, I ask God for the Grace to attain an “empowering belief” that “whenever I spend money, more money comes to me!!”.   nmg
I am a Money Magnet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment